Monday, November 17, 2014

Not Much is Better....

Than going to school every day and truly enjoying each minute you are there.

I have to note that this quarter I have the best schedule, of the best students I have ever had in my career.  I have 3 blocks a day that are full of great kids and there isn't an hour of the day that I dread....except maybe 6 am, when my alarm goes off.  It's blissful.  My students are willing to participate in any activity I throw at them and while yes there are students that still don't turn in their homework, so may be off task from time to time, they are still so respectful and willing to work when asked.  It's a delight.

I'm a little sad that this quarter is the quarter of the year that goes the fastest.  I need it to slow down so I can enjoy these students before they rush off to other classes.

It is noteworthy that I had many of these students last quarter as well, and while they were wonderful then too, the mix up of the quarter has created a chemistry in all of my classes that is just awesome.

My quarter is not without struggles, but I do want to make sure I focus on how awesome my students are right now.  I can't get enough of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment